To download an application for enrollment, click HERE
To download recommendation form, click HERE (you need 2)
Enrollment Procedure for New Students Applying for Admission
The following items should accompany the Enrollment Application:
- Application Fee
- Birth Certificate
- Florida Immunization Certificate “ Florida Department of Health Form #680
- School Entry Health Form “ Florida Department of Health Form #3040
- Last report card (Grades 1-8)
- Last Achievement Test Results (FCAT)
- Two recommendation forms from current or former teachers and/or administrators (Grades 1-8) forms are available in the main office or you may download them here. Forms must be placed in a sealed envelope with the signature of the teacher across the seal or mailed directly to the school.
Shepherd of the Coast Christian School and Early Childhood Center admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies and other school-administered programs.